Chucklefish has announced Wargroove: Double Trouble, a free downloadable expansion coming to all support platforms. A release date was not announced.
Here are the details, via the Wargroove Blog:
Wargroove: Double Trouble is designed with co-op play in mind, adding a new story campaign that introduces three new Outlaw Commanders; the mighty Wulfar, troublemaker twins Errol and Orla, as well as the maleficent Vesper. After an unexpected kidnapping and some severe ransom demands, your group of rogues have no choice but to perform the biggest heist that Aurania has ever seen…
Wargroove: Double Trouble introduces:
- A brand new Co-Op Story Campaign (can be played couch co-op, online co-op or even solo).
- Three new Roguish Commanders.
- Two new Units: Thieves and Riflemen.
- New Arcade missions.
- Competitive online Quick Play maps, including some of the community’s most competitive maps as voted for by the Groove of War team.
- Public and Private Multiplayer Lobbies – you can now also play custom campaigns online.
- New Volcano map theme and more updates to the custom Editor tools.
- Outlaw music tracks, composed by Phonetic Hero.
- And more!
Chucklefish will live stream a first look at the expansion on October 15 via its Twitch channel. A specific time was not announced.
Wargroove is available now digitally for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. A PlayStation 4 and Switch physical edition, which does not include “Double Trouble” on the disc / cartridge, is due out at retailers on October 29.