HTC on their London Press Conference released the much expected, rumored phones the HTC Desire Z and the Desire HD and also an upgrade to the New sense UI. Heres a full on Specs comparison video n much more….
Now after this video u all might be wondering “Awsome!!! so which one do i get for me?”
so here are the specs
- Now dont let the 800Mhz Cpu in the Desire Z fool you… Benchmarks test have Proven it to be better and Faster than HTC Nexus one….
- The minimum ram in all the three phone is now atleast 512MB.
- With the new sense ui coming the phones are going to be fater, greater better and more features and most of all lower battery consumption
- HTC Desire HD is not just a Bigger Desire, along with a upgraded ram the phone packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8255 1 GHz processor where the original desire has a Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8250 1 GHz processor.
- HTC Desire includes a much awaited HTC phone with a full physical qwerty Keyboard, making it the 2nd qwerty phone of all HTC android line.
- All have the latest Android 2.2 and shoot 720P video
- Even though the new OS upgrade better battery life but there is actually a decrease in the physical battery i.e. where the Desire has a Li-Ion 1400 mAh Standard battery, Desire HD has 1230 mAh Standard battery and the desire Z has a 1300mAh Standard battery. Now this a big minus point as these super power phones need super battery too.
- The HTC Desire HD does not have a HDMI output nor a kick stand for comfortable video like its american brother EVO. Hence its call the Desire HD and not a EVO 3G
- Though the phones are available for pre-order in the UK there is still no news about its launch in india
Source: HTC Desire HD, HTC Desire Z, HTC Desire