The latest build of CyanogenMod ROM is out for the HTC EVO 4G, T-Mobile G2, Nexus One, and the T-Mobile MyTouch Slide.
The easiest way to download and install the new ROM is with the ROM Manager app (available in the Android Market), but you can still head over to forum.cyanogenmod.com and pick up the file there.
What does the .1 update bring?
– Common: Add rotary lockscreen option
– Common: Updated translations
– Common: Push update notifications for CyanogenMod updates
– Common: Fix camera sounds
– N1/DS/Supersonic: Kernel performance tweaks and fixes
– N1: Update build fingerprint
– Vision: Fix MMS over Wi-Fi calling
– Vision: Add console=null to kernel command line
– Vision: Kernel to 188.8.131.52 and some performance tweaks
– Droid: FRG83D fingerprint, translations, camera, torch fixes
On the Vision (also known as the T-Mobile G2), you can now overclock the 800MHz processor to 1,516MHz, underclock it to 245MHz, or anything in between.