If your printer has a job stuck that won’t cancel delete or carry out the next job and ending the process from the task manager or even rebooting will not fix it, well then don’t worry has we have the solution for you.
- Control panel
- Double click your printer
- See the jammed jobs in there
- Click Printer
- Click Cancel All Documents
- Wait about a minute, should hear your printer cooperate again
- Control Panel
- Select System and Maintenance
- Select Administrative Tools
- Double-click on Services
- In the list of services, scroll down until you find one called “Print Spooler”
- Right-click on “Print Spooler” and select “Restart”
- The “deleted” jobs will disappear and any queued jobs in your print queue will print
One the Methods mentioned above should resolve the Problem and if still you need any help just reply in the comment section below.