Even though lot of people enjoy lot of games and Apps in Facebook but all these Apps have mandatory notifications settings that require people to send invite to the people to proceed. But this can be very irritating for the people receiving these notifications, specially smartphones users as these notifications unnecessarily kill battery life.
- Open Notifications, when you get the notifications from such applications.
- Click on the X icon on the right side of the notifications.
- You will get two options, “Turn Off” & “Keep On“, click on the Turn Off option to disable notifications from the App
- When you get this message “You will not get notifications from FarmVille (App name)“, means you are done.
- On the right side of the the home you will find the settings option and under that you will find “Settings“.
- On the settings page find the Notifications option, on the right.
- Now on this page you will find “App requests and activity” (click on Edit), under which all the Apps that use your information and can send you notifications exist, uncheck the Apps you want to remove.